Welcome to our first full podcast episode! Daisy and I will introduce ourselves, our dreams, and our vision for this year’s journey together. Whether you are a veteran homeschooler or just dipping your toes in the water for the first time, you are invited to join us in this discipleship journey together beside Still Waters. We’ll end with a mission–should you choose to accept it–for this first week, as well as a giveaway!
Topics discussed during this Episode:
- Welcome [01:09]
- Introductions [01:19]
- How Daisy and Rachel came to be friends [03:48]
- Why does Daisy Homeschool[04:46]
- Why does Rachel Homeschool [07:30]
- Daisy’s search for community in this new endeavour [11:04]
- Encouragement for Schooling at home parents, to join in this Hopefull Journey[12:43]
- Rachel’s encouragement to the parents schooling at home and all they have to offer [14:33]
- How will this vision come to life? [17:18]
- The one True Hope [17:54]
- Introduction to the podcast schedule [19:39]
- Where to find us? [20:47]
- New Morning Mercies [21:38]
- Giveaway announcement [22:20]
- Practical Tip [23:08]
- Invitation to enter the conversation of vision statements [28:14]
Now back to you:
Join us on the Facebook Group and meet other parents who are on this journey with you.
We also have an Instagram account for more encouragement and connection.
Your Mercies are new every morning, great is your faithfulness.Lamentations 3:23