This week, we take a moment to reflect on the past few weeks of homeschooling, on lessons learned, and on the value of considering what we can put down. As we move “further up and further in” to the academic year, we encourage homeschooling parents to take time to sit with some reflective questions, alongside their children, and in the presence of the Lord–putting down shame and guilt, filling the bucket one drop at a time, and numbering our days so that the Lord will establish the work of our hands.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts|Spotify |Breaker |Pocket Casts |Radio Public|Overcast|
Topics discussed during this Episode:
- Introducing podcast topic: Reflecting [01:30]
- Sneak Peak into our home school life [01:57]
- Rachel’s Reflection [02:14]
- Putting things down and getting out [08:14]
- Daisy’s Reflection [09:04]
- Rachel’s update on morning time [14:40]
- Daisy’s update on morning time [16:12]
- Reflecting alongside your children [18:40]
- Shared journal recomendation [20:39]
- Reflect with the Lord [22:43]
- Psalm 90 [24:00]
- Breath Prayer [25:21],[28:20]
- Not Consumed Bible Study [03:26]
- Tiny Theologians Homeschool Curriculum [09:37]
- Psalm 90:12-17 [24:00],[27:28]
- Drops in a bucket blog post [26:15]
Now back to you:
Join us on the Facebook Group and meet other parents who are on this journey with you.
We also have an Instagram account for more encouragement and connection.
Your Mercies are new every morning, great is your faithfulness.Lamentations 3:23