Guacamole delicioso y fácil
Easy guacamole to make with your kids.
3-4 ripe Avocados
21/2 white onion (or red)
2-3 Roma Tomatoes
1/4 cup of fresh cilantro
1tsp of oregano
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2-1 tsp of salt
A bowl with a flat bottom
For Serving Choose any of these
Your favorite tortilla chips
Cucumber, celery, and or carrots
Or just eat it by the spoonfuls
1. Begin by gathering all the ingredients to your work space
2. Dice onion and tomatoes and add it to the bowl
3. Halve avocados lengthwise removing the pits and set them aside for later. You can remove the pits easily by squeezing the avocado half gingerly until the seed pops out.
4. With a spoon scoop out the flesh of the avocado and place into bowl with a fork mash the avocados to chunky consistency. Add the lime juice directly on the mashed avocados then add it to the bowl with the other veggies.
5. Chop the cilantro and add it to the bowl
6. Add the spices and stir until well combined
7. Add 1/2 tsp of salt and taste. Then decide if you want to add more salt until you it is to your liking. Stir again adding the pits to help it stay fresh-then serve!
PIC Credit: Cameron Braun
Post also appeared in Eclecticshadesmagazine March/April 2019 Issue