A Simple Recipe For An Easy Breakfast
These ham and egg cups have a way of making me feel prepared. Don’t you need that on Monday mornings, to just feel prepared? I sure do, so I wanted to share this little recipe with you. These ham and egg cups are simple and yet full of possibilities. Just try them and see for yourself! (p.s. let me know if you do!)
So, here goes a super easy one.
12 pieces of Ham (I love Applegate slow cooked Ham)
Salt and pepper to taste
Herbs de Provence about a teaspoon
Oil spray bottle
a muffin tin
1. Begin by gathering all the ingredients to your work space
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Prep the muffin tin by spraying it with the oil
4. Place the ham in each muffin tin space forming a pocket
5. Fill the ham pocket with the egg
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
7. Sprinkle with Herbs de Provence
8. Spray the eggs with oil and place it in the oven
9. Cook for about 20 minutes
10. Serve warm and enjoy
They can also be stored in an air tight container for a week they reheat beautifully!
Take care to start with less salt if you are not using Applegate ham, I have found other brands of ham are more salty.